The traditional form for the beard trimmer has long been like a pair of barber’s hair clippers and like a modern essential that man increasingly tends to move away from the clean-shaven look.
That said, finding the right trimmer to execute this not-really-shaving look is a challenge. You want one that will last for years while still holding its charge, preferably with a lithium-ion battery. The range of good-quality trimmers is huge, with high-quality, affordable hybrids built into manual shavers for the undecided among us, and dedicated trimmers of varying lengths for the stubble stalwarts. The blades should be sharp for morning efficiency and this is tool should feel good in your hands.
The ease of adjusting the trimming length if you’re planning to filter between lengths, fiddling with combs can sometimes be annoying, so it might be best to invest in a trimmer with a manual or motorized adjustment setting.
When you’re hunting for a trimmer, there are a few things you’ve got to consider like regular beard management or the occasional trim, what is the best beard trimmer? These ones are the sharpest, to put it bluntly.
After researching and testing a dozen from major electronics brands, digital upstarts alike and not just for simple things like having the most power, or the strongest blades, or ample battery life, but for otherwise being a cut above the rest. We filtered retailers ratings and user reviews extensively these Top 5 Best Philips beard trimmer for men in India.
IMPORTANT FEATURES TO CONSIDER:
Size of blade: Wider blades make for quick work and straight edges.
Waterproof operation: Waterproof cordless trimmers are great way to avoid leaving tiny hairs all over your bathroom and easy to clean.
Battery or plug-in power: Cordless trimmers are significantly more popular than their corded predecessors.
Stands and travel cases: The most sophisticated kits in this lineup included a pouch to store accessories or a stand for convenient countertop charging.
Accessories: A few of these kits include accessories like nose hair trimmers, narrow-blade detail trimmers or even foil shavers.
Attachment guides: Which attachment works best depends on what kinds of trimming you do most, and how you like to shape your beard.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST BEARD TRIMMER FOR YOU:
The first one is length with some trimmers are only suitable for short beards, while others come with a range of heads or guards that can be used for bushy beards.
Charge time often just a few minutes or you’re constantly on the move , you will be take 8 hours or more to fully juice up to charging.
Many trimmers have self-sharpening blades that last forever but some need oiling or some even require regular replacement.
Most trimmers can be used for your breard, hair, body but if you want anything other than a skinhead, you’ll want a trimmer that’s capable of longer length settings.
TOP 5 BEST PHILIPS BEARD TRIMMER FOR MEN IN INDIA
Braun BT3020 Men’s Beard Trimmer Cordless & Rechargeable Black:
This is a great first beard-trimmer for those who want to opt for a fully manscaped mug. Braun BT3020 is one of the most affordable trimmers on the market. It’s good for everyday use, but keep in mind that you get what you pay for.
One of the areas Braun excels in is its quick-charge feature and control the lengths of the first comb with the rotary dial in 0.5mm increments, the second comb offers lengths of 10-20mm with 2mm steps. The blades come with Braun’s excellent quality that it is washable and you can add a few drops of oil to skin smooth.
The Braun BT3020 beard trimmer might be a good choice for everyone looking for a decent trimmer that won’t burn a hole in their pocket.
- Its versatile use and offers 20 different precision options.
- The length can be adjusted from 0.5-10mm.
- Easy to remove the beard comb.
- Fully waterproof.
- Rechargeable trimmer.
- Lifetime lasting sharp blades.
- It uses 40 minutes of power after 10-hour charge.
Panasonic ER-207-WK-44B Men’s Beard and Hair Trimmer:
Panasonic ER207WK44B is the best trimmer for men in India and it is a worldwide famous brand for electronic devices. Panasonic’s great features make this easier to use than most other trimmers, and both the motor and blade are top-class. This adjustable comb doesn’t go at long as some of the fixed-length clip-on attachments for other trimmers. The Panasonic is versatile enough to do nearly everything, from stubble to shaping full beards, with just its one built-in attachment.
- This offers 13 grooming settings that range from 2-18mm.
- It has a blade with high performance for precision cutting.
- For easy maintenance, you will also get the detachable blade.
- It gives 40 minutes of cordless usage after 12 hours of charging.
- Can be used while charging.
- Japanese blade technology and it needs to be lubricant oiled.
- Also can be used for body trimming.
- It has a 2-year warranty from Panasonic.
Philips Multigroom 9-In-1 Head To Toe Trimmer QG3387/15:
Enjoy maximum precision with DualCut blades and a premium steel handle with rubber grips. Perfect your personal style with 18 quality tools empower you to craft your unique style, from head to toe. Only one hour charges the battery and you can continue use for 50 minutes with this Philips trimmer. With this set-up you get a razor-sharp cut every time. So, this is the first choice on this list of best trimmer for men in India.
- 9 in 1 Head to toe trimmer.
- Cordless grooming kit.
- Smoothly trims and shaves any area of your body.
- 50 minutes of cordless use on a 1-hour charge.
- Skin-friendly, high-performance blades for a gentle trim.
- 21mm detail trimmer for fine lines and define sharp lines around your beard or goatee.
- Higher cutting speed to power.
- 18 setting beard comb, 12 setting stubble comb, 10 settings body-trimming comb
Philips QT4005/15 Cordless Beard Trimmer:
Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4005/15 is a one of the most popular trimmer which is best for Men in India. Philips trimmer combs are made a smoothly your skin and stop your skin irritation because It has a long lasting performance due to DuraPower technology. More over, you can charge it for 10 hours it will give you a non-stop excellent performance for 45 minutes.
In this beard trimmer, you will have blades that stay extra-sharp, which always cut hairs neatly and effectively. It has lightweight, effortless and comfortable while it using. It is good for travelling or anywhere.
- Skin-friendly rounded tips for smooth trimming.
- Cordless trimmer operated by chargeable, internal batteries.
- Rechargeable & easy to clean.
- Give a battery indicator.
- 45 minutes cordless power and gives a long lasting performance.
- It gives 20 desired length setting which can range from 0.5 -10mm.
- 2 year worldwide guarantee plus 1 year of registering with Philips.
Philips QT4011/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer:
The Philips QT4011 Trimmer is one of best selling Philips trimmer online in India. It is built with a sturdy ABS plastic construction with an easy to use grip and the curved, ergonomic grip makes the grip sturdy and helps position the trimmer on the face with the overall color combination looks attractive.
Its good features and an attractive price has made it one of the best trimmers for men in India. This is the trimmer to maintain a full beard, thick stubble, light stubble or a general shadow look and it is a fantastic trimmer for multipurpose use.
- The Philips QT4011 is a completely cordless beard trimmer.
- Keep your beard neat and trim.
- The trimmer head is removable and can be washed after use.
- Skin-friendly performance you have a no any irritation.
- Its self-sharpening titanium coated blades to always cut hairs smoothly and effectively.
- Easy selection and lock-in the length settings, 0.5- 10mm.
- The adjustable dial in the middle helps you adjust the height between the comb and the blades.
- The LED light on the QT4011 indicates the battery and charging status and just 10-hour charge after trimmer can be used for up to 1 month.
- It comes with 2-year guarantee and 12-months warranty.
BEARD TRIMMER TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Some might need to utilize it for a smooth shave and some might need to keep the beard short.
- Facial hair should be washed, dried, and combed before it is trimmed and it will make the process more hygienic.
- There are style charts available which suggest the beard types for different facial shapes.
- Start with a longer blade guard or beard guide, then go shorter with thicker growth on top and tapering to a thinner length on the chin and neck area.
- Longer beards should be trimmed downward with the grain. Shorter beard styles and stubble can usually be trimmed in either direction.
- Every one of the trimmers must have like a battery, blade quality, skin-friendly and so on.
Simply running a trimmer with the proper blade guard comb or beard guide setting will remove any unwanted thickness or stray hairs. A beard trimmer offers a few advantages of its own, so we likewise got specialists on board to enable us to distinguish the five trimmers in India. This hands-on experience helped us to compare the usability and durability of various items. We also went through various reviews sites and contacted brand managers of the products to learn more about the product.